The goodnight thread, and now...VR! Anyone else into it?

6177 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, 08/16/2012 - 21:10
wamam87's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 11/05/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

knight, knight

Fri, 08/17/2012 - 06:45
CiaranORian's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 1 week ago
Joined: 08/26/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Theres this farmer out in rural Ireland somewhere having his dirty way with a sheep in his field.

Next thing a bus tour full of Americans pulls up and this particularly naive middle aged man sees the farmer and walks over to him. Never having seen anything like this before he curiously approaches the farmer and asks him, "Hey bud what are you doing to the sheep, are you shearing him?"

The farmer turns around and replies "No fuck off and find your own one!"

Fri, 08/17/2012 - 15:52 (Reply to #93)
bunsen27's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 12 months ago
Joined: 01/10/2006 - 23:00

I saw "sheep" in the thread title but not a lot of sheep content in the thread....disappointed. 47

Fri, 08/17/2012 - 16:32
POIDSLY's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 8 months ago
Joined: 01/02/2010 - 23:00

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HNMq8XS4LhE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

 

You want sheep. I give you sheep.

Fri, 08/17/2012 - 22:40 (Reply to #95)
bunsen27's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 12 months ago
Joined: 01/10/2006 - 23:00

POIDSLY wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/HNMq8XS4LhE

You want sheep. I give you sheep.

 

From the mind of an Irishman tripping on LSD me thinks? :)

 

[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f230/bunsenbeaker27/sheep.jpg[/IMG]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1LG5E55II8

Sat, 08/18/2012 - 17:26 (Reply to #96)
Oldschool 2o4f's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/08/2011 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

POIDSLY wrote:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HNMq8XS4LhE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

 

You want sheep. I give you sheep.

Okay, two things,

One, Poidsly's one of ours, and I apologize profusely...

Two, I'm watching quite cute girls in pink panties online AND for some reason I got quite uneasy about it, for this Poidsly should apologize methinks...

Sat, 08/18/2012 - 17:31 (Reply to #97)
CProRacing's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 02/06/2011 - 23:00

oldschoolsmart wrote:

POIDSLY wrote:

You want sheep. I give you sheep.

Okay, two things,

One, Poidsly's one of ours, and I apologize profusely...

Two, I'm watching quite cute girls in pink panties online AND for some reason I got quite uneasy about it, for this Poidsly should apologize methinks...

 

+1

 

Some crazy shit. 

Turns out China has the most sheep in the world according to Secret Fortune on the Lotto

Sat, 08/18/2012 - 20:34 (Reply to #98)
Oldschool 2o4f's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/08/2011 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

ChurchPro wrote:

oldschoolsmart wrote:

POIDSLY wrote:

You want sheep. I give you sheep.

Okay, two things,

One, Poidsly's one of ours, and I apologize profusely...

Two, I'm watching quite cute girls in pink panties online AND for some reason I got quite uneasy about it, for this Poidsly should apologize methinks...

 

+1

 

Some crazy shit. 

Turns out China has the most sheep in the world according to Secret Fortune on the Lotto

And the lowest per capita population of women...hmm...

Mon, 08/20/2012 - 01:53 (Reply to #99)
POIDSLY's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 8 months ago
Joined: 01/02/2010 - 23:00
oldschoolsmart wrote:

ChurchPro wrote:

oldschoolsmart wrote:

POIDSLY wrote:

You want sheep. I give you sheep.

Okay, two things,

One, Poidsly's one of ours, and I apologize profusely...

Two, I'm watching quite cute girls in pink panties online AND for some reason I got quite uneasy about it, for this Poidsly should apologize methinks...

 

+1

 

Some crazy shit. 

Turns out China has the most sheep in the world according to Secret Fortune on the Lotto

And the lowest per capita population of women...hmm...

I steadfastly apologise for nothing. Your "uneasy" feeling needs investigation me thinks. I was encouraged to venture out of the cosy place that is 2O4F. Blame those individuals. :)
Fri, 08/17/2012 - 17:26
CProRacing's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 02/06/2011 - 23:00

I like those sheep smiley

Sat, 08/18/2012 - 06:05
LocGaw's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 08/19/2006 - 23:00

Bunsen, I will never be able to hear that song again with out laughing my ass off.

Sat, 08/25/2012 - 18:14
KnightofRedemption's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 months ago
Joined: 01/02/2012 - 00:00

Now what was this thread for again?...oh yeah...I've been up for 20 hours and it is time for bed, Good Night 2Old2Play world.

Sat, 08/25/2012 - 22:37 (Reply to #103)
Oldschool 2o4f's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/08/2011 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Nitey Night Knight!

Mon, 08/27/2012 - 16:23
Snuphy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/01/2008 - 23:00
Mon, 08/27/2012 - 16:30
CProRacing's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 02/06/2011 - 23:00

21

Mon, 08/27/2012 - 19:09
wamam87's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 11/05/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

snuffy...you are my hero.

 

38

Tue, 08/28/2012 - 06:19
Oldschool 2o4f's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/08/2011 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Will the Irish get the subtle subliminal subtext inherent in that subversive non-subtitled submission?  Thanks Snuphy!

Thu, 08/30/2012 - 09:34
KnightofRedemption's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 months ago
Joined: 01/02/2012 - 00:00

You may not have noticed but the Irish don't really do subtle...but we do do subversive...and are masters of subtext...2

Thu, 08/30/2012 - 10:39
Oldschool 2o4f's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/08/2011 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Super?

Thu, 08/30/2012 - 11:28
KnightofRedemption's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 months ago
Joined: 01/02/2012 - 00:00

Superficial?

Thu, 08/30/2012 - 12:14
Oldschool 2o4f's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/08/2011 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Super is an american colloquiallism for great! Fabulous. or even just ok. An enthusiastic agreement of sorts.

Thu, 08/30/2012 - 14:46
KnightofRedemption's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 months ago
Joined: 01/02/2012 - 00:00

Not just American, much beloved of the English upper classes too.

Thu, 08/30/2012 - 20:17
Oldschool 2o4f's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/08/2011 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Well, I've been told we speak the same language, but I don't believe it. 42

Sun, 09/02/2012 - 20:28 (Reply to #114)
wamam87's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 11/05/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

oldschoolsmart wrote:

Well, I've been told we speak the same language, but I don't believe it. 42

 

yeah, that and the cake are both BS!

 

 

SHOW ME THE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Tue, 09/04/2012 - 06:30 (Reply to #115)
Oldschool 2o4f's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/08/2011 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

wamam87 wrote:

oldschoolsmart wrote:

Well, I've been told we speak the same language, but I don't believe it. 42

 

yeah, that and the cake are both BS!

 

 

SHOW ME THE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Mon, 09/03/2012 - 06:06
CProRacing's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 02/06/2011 - 23:00

Sometimes I dont think any of us talk the same language

Wed, 09/05/2012 - 13:09
wamam87's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 11/05/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 
Walla loves cake!
Wed, 09/05/2012 - 13:19
Oldschool 2o4f's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/08/2011 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

That does look like a happy bear, no? 14

Wed, 09/05/2012 - 16:40
CProRacing's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 02/06/2011 - 23:00

That panda is everywhere!!

Wed, 09/05/2012 - 19:03
KnightofRedemption's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 months ago
Joined: 01/02/2012 - 00:00

Jaysus now I have to change the title of the thread again...oh,17 and goodnight

Join our Universe

Connect with 2o2p