Well it looks more and more that it will be a BLOPS 2
Here are something from the leak:
- Drop Zone and Kill Confirmed will return
- Team Defender and Infected will not return
- Will follow from Modern Warfare 3’s system
- Larger emphasis on objectives
- RC XD will not return
- Heat vision
- > Is a new Pointstreak reward
- > When you get the required points, you can activate this Pointstreak and your player pulls out a scope and attaches it to your weapon.
- > This scopes main advantage is it’s ability to detect enemies through most walls.
- > Note, the scope can only be attached to primaries not including shotguns
- Item Packages
- > Requires 5 points
- > Fall along side care packages and air drop traps.
- > Features a list of package items only
- > Including ammo, mini gun, grenade launcher, rocket launcher, and body armor
- There will be 15 prestiges
- There will be 50 ranks
- Every two prestiges there is a 5 rank increase
- The final prestige has 90 levels
- No MOAB or Nuke
- No last stand
- No death streaks
- No flame thrower attachment
- Map design and size will be following Black Ops not Modern Warfare 3
- Improved sniper rifle usage.
- No aim assist for any sniper rifle.
- Less sway
- Larger emphasis on hardcore than ever before
- No grenade launchers
- Only vehicle guided rocket launchers permitted
- Respawn timings decreased (for most modes)
- 1 bullet in the foot will no longer kill a person, a head or chest shot is usually required.
- A person will now bleed out if severely injured.
- Will be returning with vast improvements.
- Difficulty is no longer based on how long the bots take to start shooting.
- Bots now have an advance AI system
- Similar to the behavior seen in the MW3 Spec Ops survival
This is only rumours, so it is hard to say if it is true. I really hope it is.
What does people think???If it turns out to be true......