BF3 weekly playdate 2-5-2013 @ 8 pm central. CORE edition!

141 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, 09/18/2012 - 09:56
Reddot82's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 08/29/2012 - 19:05
Wont get off work until around 10central. will see if you all are still on
Tue, 09/18/2012 - 10:46
sleepInsom's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 9 months ago
Joined: 05/25/2011 - 23:00
I'll try to be on, but having to wake up at 3 in the AM can make that tricky for me.
Tue, 09/18/2012 - 17:54
2fat's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 15 hours ago
Joined: 05/03/2010 - 23:00

Tonight will be the Armored Kill maps! We will start @ 9pm central time on the Pension Plan Commandos clan server.. All BFers are invited and skill does not matter, if it did none of us would be playing.  See you all on the Battlefield!!  Good times last night Christos,Red dot,Tengu, and Bus! We beat a team on Gulf of Oman by 1400 tickets..Remember set mic to TEAM chat..

Wed, 09/19/2012 - 12:50 (Reply to #64)
Short_Bus's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 7 months ago
Joined: 03/15/2011 - 23:00

2fat wrote:

Tonight will be the Armored Kill maps! We will start @ 9pm central time on the Pension Plan Commandos clan server.. All BFers are invited and skill does not matter, if it did none of us would be playing.  See you all on the Battlefield!!  Good times last night Christos,Red dot,Tengu, and Bus! We beat a team on Gulf of Oman by 1400 tickets..Remember set mic to TEAM chat..

+1 Great games last night!

somewhere in the neighborhood of 90 minutes to 2 full hours of mayhem, destruction, Jihad Four Wheeler of Death and the AC130 raining down 105mm shells on your dome!!  It's always a plus when your whole team actually utilizes the "Team Chat" function. 

 

+1 for Teamwork - Only found in Battlefield 3

 

Wed, 09/19/2012 - 08:34
GauntScrewtape's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 1 week ago
Joined: 09/04/2012 - 10:39

Only got play 1 game, but i really enjoyed it.  Loved the teamwork, very refreshing!

Wed, 09/19/2012 - 11:48
onthefritz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:00

Working with you guys last night definitely brought the 'Win!'. 

The weird thing is that I seem to do better on these maps in 'hardcore' than I do in 'normal'. 

Thanks Big Kahuner for coming and getting the little party I had going.  Got lost in what time it was.

 

Wed, 09/19/2012 - 09:53
2fat's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 15 hours ago
Joined: 05/03/2010 - 23:00

Once again we raped and plundered The Gulf of Oman! And we did it at a 150 ticket deficit in the beggining I might add.. Thanks again to The Mad Hatchets for teaming up with us to once again demolish as well as demoralize the under 25 gamer!!! Woooooooooot! Good times.. Oh by the way, the reason I dissappeared at the end was loss of power once again due to thunderstorms! Second time this week...64

Wed, 09/19/2012 - 10:01 (Reply to #68)
onthefritz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:00

2fat wrote:

Once again we raped and plundered The Gulf of Oman! And we did it at a 150 ticket deficit in the beggining I might add.. Thanks again to The Mad Hatchets for teaming up with us to once again demolish as well as demoralize the under 25 gamer!!! Woooooooooot! Good times.. Oh by the way, the reason I dissappeared at the end was loss of power once again due to thunderstorms! Second time this week...64

I wondered,.... 

I was almost at a loss without that nasty, snarky voice in my head.  LOL  cheeky

 

Thu, 09/20/2012 - 08:44 (Reply to #69)
YEM's picture
YEM
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 06/21/2006 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

2fat wrote:

Once again we raped and plundered The Gulf of Oman! And we did it at a 150 ticket deficit in the beggining.

 

Nice!

 

Still, nothing beats the losing 200-25 YemFat Oman ultimate comeback victory tour 2012! 44

Thu, 09/20/2012 - 10:36 (Reply to #70)
2fat's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 15 hours ago
Joined: 05/03/2010 - 23:00

YEM wrote:

2fat wrote:

Once again we raped and plundered The Gulf of Oman! And we did it at a 150 ticket deficit in the beggining.

 

Nice!

 

Still, nothing beats the losing 200-25 YemFat Oman ultimate comeback victory tour 2012! 44

  True..

Wed, 09/19/2012 - 11:13
Mikee221's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 02/21/2012 - 00:00

That was a fun time.  Thanks for inviting us.  I actually enjoyed hardcore last night.  Probably because I am getting a little better, but it was more because of who was on the team.  Thanks guys.

Wed, 09/19/2012 - 11:46
Christo4's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 7 months ago
Joined: 09/13/2012 - 15:38

It was indeed a great night of play, the battle was long but so very good.

Wed, 09/19/2012 - 12:16 (Reply to #73)
2fat's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 15 hours ago
Joined: 05/03/2010 - 23:00

Christo4 wrote:

It was indeed a great night of play, the battle was long but so very good.

  This calls for a " Thats what she said! "..

Wed, 09/19/2012 - 13:51
Reddot82's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 08/29/2012 - 19:05
Yea sucks i missed it. wife had plans that i forgot about........uh oh lol. will be on tonight though if anyone wants to team up.
Tue, 09/25/2012 - 11:09
2fat's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 15 hours ago
Joined: 05/03/2010 - 23:00

Its Armored Kill for all BF3 players today! So tonight fot the weekly site event we will be doing big map conquest, including the AK maps! We will start around 9 pm central on the Pension Plan Commandos server. All 2o2play members are invited, even the ones that cannot break away from BL2.. Lol     ( I have BL2 also, its pimpadocious!) But anyways see you guys on the Battlefield!

Tue, 09/25/2012 - 11:13
Reddot82's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 08/29/2012 - 19:05
Should be able to make it. Off tonight! Will grab a redbull and some vodka !!!
Tue, 09/25/2012 - 11:34
Christo4's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 7 months ago
Joined: 09/13/2012 - 15:38

I'll be on by 8pm EST to get some practice in ahead of the big game.

Tue, 09/25/2012 - 12:29
Reddot82's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 08/29/2012 - 19:05
Ill try and join ya christo
Tue, 09/25/2012 - 15:47
KnightOfGod's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: 07/30/2012 - 12:38

I will be there tonight. Wife approved and ready to go. Be ready to be completely and totally underwelmed. I die more often and more spectacularly than anyone you have ever met. Bwahahahaha. Looking forward to good times.

Tue, 09/25/2012 - 16:46 (Reply to #80)
onthefritz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:00

KnightOfGod wrote:

I will be there tonight. Wife approved and ready to go. Be ready to be completely and totally underwelmed. I die more often and more spectacularly than anyone you have ever met. Bwahahahaha. Looking forward to good times.

Then you ain't never see'd me play......... 

Challenge accepted........  161  149

I might be on, but it will surely be a little later. 

Tue, 09/25/2012 - 16:12
2fat's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 15 hours ago
Joined: 05/03/2010 - 23:00

I will be on early as well.

Tue, 09/25/2012 - 23:42
sleepInsom's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 9 months ago
Joined: 05/25/2011 - 23:00

Man, I just can't win anymore. Old work schedule = BF3 playdate too late; new work schedule = BF3 playdate too early. I think I need a new job. Preferrably one where I can play BF3 while getting paid. Anyone hiring? ;)

Fri, 09/28/2012 - 09:56 (Reply to #83)
B1G_KAHUNER's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 2 months ago
Joined: 02/04/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

sleepInsom wrote:

Man, I just can't win anymore. Old work schedule = BF3 playdate too late; new work schedule = BF3 playdate too early. I think I need a new job. Preferrably one where I can play BF3 while getting paid. Anyone hiring? ;)

 

Im pretty sure thats what fat does

Mon, 10/01/2012 - 18:07 (Reply to #84)
Reddot82's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 08/29/2012 - 19:05

B1G_KAHUNER wrote:

sleepInsom wrote:

Man, I just can't win anymore. Old work schedule = BF3 playdate too late; new work schedule = BF3 playdate too early. I think I need a new job. Preferrably one where I can play BF3 while getting paid. Anyone hiring? ;)

 

Im pretty sure thats what fat does

Well he needs to get me a job LOL

Wed, 10/03/2012 - 10:10 (Reply to #85)
Short_Bus's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 7 months ago
Joined: 03/15/2011 - 23:00

B1G_KAHUNER wrote:

Im pretty sure thats what fat does

It just seems that way, screw going to work at 3:30 or 4 in the morning to be home noon and playing BF3 all afternoon. 

He's getting up and going to work about the same time I am wrapping up my gaming for the night.

Wed, 09/26/2012 - 08:09
Corcharo's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 10 months ago
Joined: 05/17/2011 - 23:00

I just realised the party was supposed to start at 9CT not ET, that's way too late for me as I don't usually play past that time on week days.

 

Thu, 10/04/2012 - 08:33
Reddot82's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 08/29/2012 - 19:05

Yea working those hours is not always fun. Used to load UPS trucks early in the morning like that. Good money, but rough on a family

 

Thu, 10/04/2012 - 10:50
Reddot82's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 08/29/2012 - 19:05

Been absent some from the battlefield scene, trying to get caught up on some of the other games i bought on release day....that have been collecting dust since.  Will be on tonight though, if anyone wants to get some games in.....send me an invite. 

Sun, 10/07/2012 - 10:40
Count-Fartula's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 1 month ago
Joined: 06/12/2005 - 23:00

Howdy,

My usual suspects have given up on BF so I will be looking to get into this Tuesday thing.

I'm completely sideways about denying all vehicles. Especially air. 

Save me a space!

Mon, 10/08/2012 - 09:32 (Reply to #90)
onthefritz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 9 months ago
Joined: 08/04/2011 - 23:00

Count-Fartula wrote:

Howdy,

My usual suspects have given up on BF so I will be looking to get into this Tuesday thing.

I'm completely sideways about denying all vehicles. Especially air. 

Save me a space!

Cool.  I have been praticing up, and getting air vehicle kills with tanks & other heavy vehicles.  I think something like 6 in the last 2 times gaming.  We should roll together.  :) 

I will try to be on this Tuesday too.  I may bring some MADH buddies with me; especially if it's core. 

 

Join our Universe

Connect with 2o2p