Team 6 WTA

29 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, 08/28/2012 - 00:23
LegendcalledJim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months ago
Joined: 02/13/2009 - 23:00

Team 6 WTA

Sorry for the late post. I did not know I was a captain. Can I get a Hell Yeah! if your with me.

Tue, 08/28/2012 - 07:39
Lala Calamari's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/29/2007 - 23:00

Reporting for duty.  When do you want to get these games in? 

 

Playlist * 

1. Grifball

2. Team Slayer 

3. SWAT  

4. Team Slayer

5. Super Slayer

6. Team Snipers

7. MLG

Tue, 08/28/2012 - 07:47
Kenjamin1 MI's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: 03/29/2012 - 15:13
Currently Playing: 

Hell Yeah! - Let me know when! - I sent an xbox msg to Mike last nite, no word yet?? (Hey, Is there any advantage to playing in non-peak hours?) 

Tue, 08/28/2012 - 07:55 (Reply to #3)
wamam87's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 2 months ago
Joined: 11/05/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Kenjamin1 MI wrote:

Hell Yeah! - Let me know when! - I sent an xbox msg to Mike last nite, no word yet?? (Hey, Is there any advantage to playing in non-peak hours?) 

 

in my experience, NO!

 

but you guys play whenever you want.wink

Tue, 08/28/2012 - 09:21
BigBadMike's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 11 months ago
Joined: 07/27/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

I'll be on.  Sorry guys I've been working long hours and weekends.  I'm ready whenever.  O.T. is done so I'll be on at 6ish every night so lemme know when you want to bust some heads.

Tue, 08/28/2012 - 12:58
LegendcalledJim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months ago
Joined: 02/13/2009 - 23:00

Hows Thursday or Friday, 9est.

Tue, 08/28/2012 - 14:34
Kenjamin1 MI's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: 03/29/2012 - 15:13
Currently Playing: 

Either would be OK with me. I can be on after 7 or 8 Eastern most nights this week. 

Tue, 08/28/2012 - 16:17
LegendcalledJim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months ago
Joined: 02/13/2009 - 23:00

Lets try Thursday 9est. I'll get on around 8:30and start a room.

Wed, 08/29/2012 - 08:33
Lala Calamari's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/29/2007 - 23:00

Thursday sounds good for me.  Fridays are iffy for me as both my boys have basketball games and I don't think I can make 9.

 

Also, who's got room on their FL for an invite?

Wed, 08/29/2012 - 09:52
Kenjamin1 MI's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: 03/29/2012 - 15:13
Currently Playing: 

Thursday 9 EST - works! - add me Lala, Jim

Wed, 08/29/2012 - 10:20
BigBadMike's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 11 months ago
Joined: 07/27/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 
Thursday it is then. I will be on tonight ifn' yall who are available want to get some practices in. And to LaLa I just removed you from ages ago to make room so I guess you can have your old slot back.
Thu, 08/30/2012 - 14:10
Kenjamin1 MI's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: 03/29/2012 - 15:13
Currently Playing: 

Tonight, 7 games - I call smoke break before Snipers! 3

Thu, 08/30/2012 - 20:14
LegendcalledJim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months ago
Joined: 02/13/2009 - 23:00

I gave up. The internet wasn't not working for us. It did the same BS last week on Thursday. Can we shoot for Sunday night instead.

Thu, 08/30/2012 - 20:33
Lala Calamari's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/29/2007 - 23:00

That sucked, we were all there but could not get in a room.  I've never seen XBox live like that.  Figures.  I'll be around Sunday.

Thu, 08/30/2012 - 22:55 (Reply to #14)
wamam87's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 2 months ago
Joined: 11/05/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Lala Calamari wrote:

That sucked, we were all there but could not get in a room.  I've never seen XBox live like that.  Figures.  I'll be around Sunday.

 

it's been brutal lately in halo. bad enough that i was reluctant to even try this tournament. 

 

problems joining parties, parties just exploding and sending EVERYONE back to the lobby, troubles finding matches, and getting sent back to the lobby before a match even starts.

Fri, 08/31/2012 - 06:35 (Reply to #15)
DEEP_NNN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 14 hours ago
Joined: 07/03/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

wamam87 wrote:

Lala Calamari wrote:

That sucked, we were all there but could not get in a room.  I've never seen XBox live like that.  Figures.  I'll be around Sunday.

 

it's been brutal lately in halo. bad enough that i was reluctant to even try this tournament. 

 

problems joining parties, parties just exploding and sending EVERYONE back to the lobby, troubles finding matches, and getting sent back to the lobby before a match even starts.

Site wide was just like that too except our party didn't explode. It was very difficult to send Invites or messages or see who was on.

Fri, 08/31/2012 - 08:47
Kenjamin1 MI's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: 03/29/2012 - 15:13
Currently Playing: 

I have a fairly open weekend, Monday is Labor Day, Sunday night could work OK for our 7 games. Thursdays network & join fails made a mess of the night. We did TRY!

Fri, 08/31/2012 - 13:53 (Reply to #17)
zombiekitten's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 07/10/2010 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Kenjamin1 MI wrote:

I have a fairly open weekend, Monday is Labor Day, Sunday night could work OK for our 7 games. Thursdays network & join fails made a mess of the night. We did TRY!

Not that they need it, but I'm a witness to them trying. I would see two of them in a party then three then one..and today I finally got all the messages from jamn he sent last night, asking me to stop sending invites because they were trying to do their WTA thing lol

Fri, 08/31/2012 - 15:17 (Reply to #18)
Kenjamin1 MI's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: 03/29/2012 - 15:13
Currently Playing: 

zombiekitten wrote:

Kenjamin1 MI wrote:

I have a fairly open weekend, Monday is Labor Day, Sunday night could work OK for our 7 games. Thursdays network & join fails made a mess of the night. We did TRY!

Not that they need it, but I'm a witness to them trying. I would see two of them in a party then three then one..and today I finally got all the messages from jamn he sent last night, asking me to stop sending invites because they were trying to do their WTA thing lol

? ...Dont stop sending invites... 110 ... 17

oh, I may not notice voice commands, say Kenjamin (like Benjamin), or Jamin' (like Bob Marley, Allright! were jammin', were jammin'...

Fri, 08/31/2012 - 17:23 (Reply to #19)
zombiekitten's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 07/10/2010 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Kenjamin1 MI wrote:

zombiekitten wrote:

Kenjamin1 MI wrote:

I have a fairly open weekend, Monday is Labor Day, Sunday night could work OK for our 7 games. Thursdays network & join fails made a mess of the night. We did TRY!

Not that they need it, but I'm a witness to them trying. I would see two of them in a party then three then one..and today I finally got all the messages from jamn he sent last night, asking me to stop sending invites because they were trying to do their WTA thing lol

? ...Dont stop sending invites... 110 ... 17

oh, I may not notice voice commands, say Kenjamin (like Benjamin), or Jamin' (like Bob Marley, Allright! were jammin', were jammin'...

Everytime I see your GT I get that song stuck in my head! Lol

Fri, 08/31/2012 - 21:04
LegendcalledJim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months ago
Joined: 02/13/2009 - 23:00

Mike you down with Sunday.

Sun, 09/02/2012 - 09:12
Matt Likes Beer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 8 months ago
Joined: 01/17/2011 - 23:00

Id say disqualify them, they are clearly cheaters trying to manipulate the system. HAXORZ! 161

Sun, 09/02/2012 - 09:16
LegendcalledJim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months ago
Joined: 02/13/2009 - 23:00

You have no proof and its only cheating if you get caught.

Sun, 09/02/2012 - 19:10
wamam87's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 2 months ago
Joined: 11/05/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

i've always had my doubts about all of these fellows...

Mon, 09/03/2012 - 12:33
Kenjamin1 MI's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 6 months ago
Joined: 03/29/2012 - 15:13
Currently Playing: 

Doubters...

We had fairly good games, but one... Jim, Lala and Mike had good nights. Thanks Team! Fun stuff, I even went +8 after the smoke break...59

Mon, 09/03/2012 - 13:17
LegendcalledJim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months ago
Joined: 02/13/2009 - 23:00

It wasn't as bad as I thought is was going to be. I think we only lost a Team Slayer and Super Slayer game.

Mon, 09/03/2012 - 13:20
wamam87's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 2 months ago
Joined: 11/05/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

got the scores. i should have the winners announced later today when i get home.1

Thu, 09/06/2012 - 09:13
Lala Calamari's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/29/2007 - 23:00

No Shit, we pulled 2nd place.  Thanks for the games guys and thanks for carrying my lame ass.  That Super Slayer match with ARs really threw me for a loop.

Thu, 09/06/2012 - 10:32
wamam87's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 2 months ago
Joined: 11/05/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 
you got AR starts in super slayer? that would be a first for me.

Join our Universe

Connect with 2o2p