Team #3

40 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, 05/15/2012 - 09:36
NormalGuy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 04/22/2007 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

HOLY MOLY SINGLE CARRIED US!!!

 

Ooooooooor, Single's handicap made him look even better then he actually played (which was already pretty darn good if you ask me). 

 

 

Looking at the results, its like I wasn't even there :-)

Tue, 05/15/2012 - 10:44
wamam87's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 1 month ago
Joined: 11/05/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 
not true. your whole team did well overall.
Tue, 05/15/2012 - 11:08 (Reply to #33)
NormalGuy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 04/22/2007 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

wamam87 wrote:
not true. your whole team did well overall.

 

Are we going to get to see the data in the spreadsheet like before?  I am curious. 

Tue, 05/15/2012 - 11:48
wamam87's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 1 month ago
Joined: 11/05/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 
hmmmm...idk. i'll see what everyone thinks. i would think most don't really want their stats published here, but who knows.
Wed, 05/16/2012 - 08:34 (Reply to #35)
NormalGuy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 04/22/2007 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

wamam87 wrote:
hmmmm...idk. i'll see what everyone thinks. i would think most don't really want their stats published here, but who knows.

 

You mean those stats that everyone can see by going on bungie.net or halo.xbox.com?  Those stats?

 

pppppbbbbtttttt

 

Just PM it to me....I won't tell ANYONE!

 

NG

Wed, 05/16/2012 - 09:58 (Reply to #36)
wamam87's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 1 month ago
Joined: 11/05/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 
NormalGuy wrote:

wamam87 wrote:
hmmmm...idk. i'll see what everyone thinks. i would think most don't really want their stats published here, but who knows.

 

You mean those stats that everyone can see by going on bungie.net or halo.xbox.com?  Those stats?

 

pppppbbbbtttttt

 

Just PM it to me....I won't tell ANYONE!

 

NG

always makin' waves... time permitting, i'll get them up.
Wed, 05/16/2012 - 12:26 (Reply to #37)
NormalGuy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 04/22/2007 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

wamam87 wrote:
NormalGuy wrote:

wamam87 wrote:
hmmmm...idk. i'll see what everyone thinks. i would think most don't really want their stats published here, but who knows.

 

You mean those stats that everyone can see by going on bungie.net or halo.xbox.com?  Those stats?

 

pppppbbbbtttttt

 

Just PM it to me....I won't tell ANYONE!

 

NG

always makin' waves... time permitting, i'll get them up.

 

No need to do any work....just give me access to the google doc.

Tue, 05/15/2012 - 15:25
Captain's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 3 months ago
Joined: 04/05/2007 - 23:00

So did I really play that well to place or is it just because only a few teams have already played? Time will tell. Think we did great as a team and had a great time. Hopefully will have more things like this.

 

Capt Hooke

Wed, 05/16/2012 - 09:29
OldmanDq's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 4 months ago
Joined: 04/09/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

 I need some mailing addresses to send these guys Motrin. Their backs have to be sore from toting me. I am a big boy!

Join our Universe

Connect with 2o2p