The only bad thing about your wife playing Halo is......................

28 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Fri, 09/07/2012 - 10:32
jonny12gauge's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 08/16/2006 - 23:00

The only bad thing about your wife playing Halo is......................

 

Having to pre-order 2 copies of Limited Edition lol! :) Ouch! $$$$$

Fri, 09/07/2012 - 10:50
Double T's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 6 months ago
Joined: 08/29/2009 - 23:00

At least it wasn't Timmy working the register :D

Fri, 09/07/2012 - 10:52
DarthTabasco's picture
Offline
Last seen: 11 months 1 week ago
Joined: 10/09/2011 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Nice!

Fri, 09/07/2012 - 11:08
xsinglewingx's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 6 months ago
Joined: 12/14/2009 - 23:00

The controller doesn't work from the kitchen?  :)

Fri, 09/07/2012 - 12:19 (Reply to #4)
Flapjaxx's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 2 months ago
Joined: 09/27/2006 - 23:00

xsinglewingx wrote:

The controller doesn't work from the kitchen?  :)

Single, that's one extra large peach punch for your face.

 

And yeah, although that $ sucks, there are still way more benefits to me playing Haloz than not. 30

Fri, 09/07/2012 - 11:11
wamam87's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 2 months ago
Joined: 11/05/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 
twice the money AND twice the fun!
Fri, 09/07/2012 - 13:22
DedJeloC's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 5 months ago
Joined: 07/10/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

LOL,   i am with ya Jonny!  Driver and i HAD to have the LE edition.  see yall online.

Mon, 09/10/2012 - 11:23 (Reply to #7)
VeryGOODdriver's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 6 months ago
Joined: 07/21/2005 - 23:00

DedJeloC wrote:

LOL,   i am with ya Jonny!  Driver and i HAD to have the LE edition.  see yall online.

 

And Ded promised to get me the Halo 4 console, because my 360 is the oldest in house!  He tried to get me to get the Stars Wars 360, so he could get the Halo 4 console, but i saw through that! surprise

Mon, 09/10/2012 - 11:23 (Reply to #8)
VeryGOODdriver's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 6 months ago
Joined: 07/21/2005 - 23:00

DedJeloC wrote:

LOL,   i am with ya Jonny!  Driver and i HAD to have the LE edition.  see yall online.

 

And Ded promised to get me the Halo 4 console, because my 360 is the oldest in house!  He tried to get me to get the Stars Wars 360, so he could get the Halo 4 console, but i saw through that! surprise

Mon, 09/10/2012 - 12:30 (Reply to #9)
DEEP_NNN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 13 hours ago
Joined: 07/03/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

VeryGOODdriver wrote:

DedJeloC wrote:

LOL,   i am with ya Jonny!  Driver and i HAD to have the LE edition.  see yall online.

 

And Ded promised to get me the Halo 4 console, because my 360 is the oldest in house!  He tried to get me to get the Stars Wars 360, so he could get the Halo 4 console, but i saw through that! surprise

You are a very smart cookie.laugh

Mon, 09/10/2012 - 19:06 (Reply to #10)
VeryGOODdriver's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 6 months ago
Joined: 07/21/2005 - 23:00

DEEP_NNN wrote:

VeryGOODdriver wrote:

DedJeloC wrote:

LOL,   i am with ya Jonny!  Driver and i HAD to have the LE edition.  see yall online.

 

And Ded promised to get me the Halo 4 console, because my 360 is the oldest in house!  He tried to get me to get the Stars Wars 360, so he could get the Halo 4 console, but i saw through that! surprise

You are a very smart cookie.laugh

 

I really am!  Ordered it today! WOOT!!!!!

Tue, 09/11/2012 - 08:15 (Reply to #11)
jonny12gauge's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 08/16/2006 - 23:00

VeryGOODdriver wrote:

DEEP_NNN wrote:

VeryGOODdriver wrote:

DedJeloC wrote:

LOL,   i am with ya Jonny!  Driver and i HAD to have the LE edition.  see yall online.

 

And Ded promised to get me the Halo 4 console, because my 360 is the oldest in house!  He tried to get me to get the Stars Wars 360, so he could get the Halo 4 console, but i saw through that! surprise

You are a very smart cookie.laugh

 

I really am!  Ordered it today! WOOT!!!!!

 

Personally, I would have been ok with the Stars Wars xbox - I want the gold controller!!!

Tue, 09/11/2012 - 11:29 (Reply to #12)
VeryGOODdriver's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 6 months ago
Joined: 07/21/2005 - 23:00

jonny12gauge wrote:

VeryGOODdriver wrote:

DEEP_NNN wrote:

VeryGOODdriver wrote:

DedJeloC wrote:

LOL,   i am with ya Jonny!  Driver and i HAD to have the LE edition.  see yall online.

 

And Ded promised to get me the Halo 4 console, because my 360 is the oldest in house!  He tried to get me to get the Stars Wars 360, so he could get the Halo 4 console, but i saw through that! surprise

You are a very smart cookie.laugh

 

I really am!  Ordered it today! WOOT!!!!!

 

Personally, I would have been ok with the Stars Wars xbox - I want the gold controller!!!

 

hmmmm....that gold controller is pretty sweet! Maybe that is his real plan!  He wants the gold controller!  lol

Oh and Deep, calling me a smart cookie would not only indicate that I am smart, but also sweet! So thank you!

Fri, 09/07/2012 - 15:28
LegendcalledJim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months ago
Joined: 02/13/2009 - 23:00

A small price to pay for having a hobby you both like to do together.

Fri, 09/07/2012 - 15:45
OMGaLaserPewPew's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 month ago
Joined: 11/14/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

I wish my wife was decent at FPS.  She loves games, mainly rpg's like Dragon Age, but she struggles with aiming.  So while she also loves Mass Effect, she has to play on easy due to all the shooting involved.  

Fri, 09/07/2012 - 18:11
jtgjr007's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 9 months ago
Joined: 06/21/2005 - 23:00

My wife doesn't game, but my kids do. Right now they're content sharing a 360 (my old Elite that won't read disc's 50% ofthe time), but that won't last very long. Soon I'll be looking at 3 copies of everything. I'm handing down my Reach console to them when I get the H4 one. Then I'll hand that down next year when the new console comes out, then we'll all have our own...

Fri, 09/07/2012 - 20:45
GUL74's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 9 months ago
Joined: 02/06/2010 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Well least she understands why you spent the money 

Mon, 09/10/2012 - 08:31
BCyclops's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 months ago
Joined: 11/22/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Still I think that playing video games is a relatively cheap hobby compared to some other things you could do (like golf, for example).

Mon, 09/10/2012 - 14:10
Autarch's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 6 months ago
Joined: 09/08/2012 - 02:48

Any thoughts on a 'couples' night?  Maybe some sort of multiple team of two tournament?

I am picking up my copy of Halo 4 LE at the midnight release, but my girlfriend, and her nephew, are going to be there too picking up their copies.  So we're all going together, however as soon as we get back home I'm ditching the girlfriend so I can solo Legendary difficulty for the achievement, while she goes through on [easiest difficulty].  I'm so nice.

Mon, 09/10/2012 - 14:36 (Reply to #19)
DEEP_NNN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 13 hours ago
Joined: 07/03/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Autarch wrote:

Any thoughts on a 'couples' night?  Maybe some sort of multiple team of two tournament?

I am picking up my copy of Halo 4 LE at the midnight release, but my girlfriend, and her nephew, are going to be there too picking up their copies.  So we're all going together, however as soon as we get back home I'm ditching the girlfriend so I can solo Legendary difficulty for the achievement, while she goes through on [easiest difficulty].  I'm so nice.

May I suggest using the Site Wide Halo night to do this? Lots of people on that night and we can advertise for couples who may be interested.

Please bring the idea up again a few weeks after Halo 4 gets going. That's when I think you'll see the most couples playing.smiley

Tue, 09/11/2012 - 11:33 (Reply to #20)
VeryGOODdriver's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 6 months ago
Joined: 07/21/2005 - 23:00

Autarch wrote:

Any thoughts on a 'couples' night?  Maybe some sort of multiple team of two tournament?

I am picking up my copy of Halo 4 LE at the midnight release, but my girlfriend, and her nephew, are going to be there too picking up their copies.  So we're all going together, however as soon as we get back home I'm ditching the girlfriend so I can solo Legendary difficulty for the achievement, while she goes through on [easiest difficulty].  I'm so nice.

 

I like this idea!  This will be the first time I go with Ded to the midnight release.  Our kids are in Houston going to college, they have went with him in the past.  The boys will be at the Microsoft store! I get to go this time!

Thu, 09/13/2012 - 09:14
XF1R3X's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 10 months ago
Joined: 09/23/2005 - 23:00

I had hoped Flap was going to start another thread titled " The only bad thing about your husband playing Halo is......................"

:)   

 

 

Thu, 09/13/2012 - 18:53
VeryGOODdriver's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 6 months ago
Joined: 07/21/2005 - 23:00
So, my xbox had NO memory left! I couldn't play any game without deleting everything, so Ded got me the STAR WARS 360! It is awesome, not only a gold controller, but the console makes R2D2 sounds when you turn it on and open the tray! It looks way better than the box advertises! so I guess Ded gets the Halo 4 console!
Thu, 09/13/2012 - 19:17 (Reply to #23)
DEEP_NNN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 13 hours ago
Joined: 07/03/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

VeryGOODdriver wrote:
So, my xbox had NO memory left! I couldn't play any game without deleting everything, so Ded got me the STAR WARS 360! It is awesome, not only a gold controller, but the console makes R2D2 sounds when you turn it on and open the tray! It looks way better than the box advertises! so I guess Ded gets the Halo 4 console!
Men RULE, I guess.cheeky

Thu, 09/20/2012 - 15:54 (Reply to #24)
VeryGOODdriver's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 6 months ago
Joined: 07/21/2005 - 23:00

lol

Wed, 09/19/2012 - 01:31
Lou_Keymia's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 07/14/2010 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 
Its a good thing you guys got your orders in when you did, LE preorders are running out in a lot of Game Stops. 4 in my area are out.
Mon, 01/13/2014 - 01:04
SarcasmoJones's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 3 months ago
Joined: 04/19/2010 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Et factum est, ut ea, quae nuper gesta sint sciant.-The things that pass as recent events are baffling.

Mon, 01/13/2014 - 15:15
LegendcalledJim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months ago
Joined: 02/13/2009 - 23:00

I remember when he posted this.  I still get a little pissed that I bought the Limited Edition.

Join our Universe

Connect with 2o2p