MP443

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, 09/20/2012 - 02:50
CiaranORian's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 08/26/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

MP443

Whats the story with this pistol. Sometimes I can use it and sometimes its locked for me. Is it a bug or something?

Plus since the latest map pack my load out seems to reset every time I play. Not a big deal just a pain in the ass.

Thu, 09/20/2012 - 07:41
YEM's picture
YEM
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/21/2006 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

No, it's not a bug. 

 

It's a Russian gun so It can only be used when you are on the Russian side.  It'll unlock for the US side once you reach service star 1

Thu, 09/20/2012 - 08:19 (Reply to #2)
CiaranORian's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 08/26/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

YEM wrote:

No, it's not a bug. 

 

It's a Russian gun so It can only be used when you are on the Russian side.  It'll unlock for the US side once you reach service star 1

 

Oh ok thanks. You mean when I reach 100 hours played on the US side?

Thu, 09/20/2012 - 08:30 (Reply to #3)
YEM's picture
YEM
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 5 months ago
Joined: 06/21/2006 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

CiaranORian wrote:

Oh ok thanks. You mean when I reach 100 hours played on the US side?

 

No, when you get service star 1 for the MP443 (100 kills)

Fri, 09/21/2012 - 03:42 (Reply to #4)
CiaranORian's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 08/26/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

YEM wrote:

CiaranORian wrote:

Oh ok thanks. You mean when I reach 100 hours played on the US side?

 

No, when you get service star 1 for the MP443 (100 kills)

 

100

Thu, 09/20/2012 - 19:26
Reddot82's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 years 1 month ago
Joined: 08/29/2012 - 19:05

Probably my favorite pistol in the game.  Was my shit on bc2!! that with the xm8

Join our Universe

Connect with 2o2p