Examiner Interviews Naded on his Halo 4 experience.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, 06/20/2012 - 16:03
DEEP_NNN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 7 hours ago
Joined: 07/03/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Examiner Interviews Naded on his Halo 4 experience.

I learned something new from this interview. Promethean Vision can only see through one wall at a time. IE. The wall behind the wall, cannot be penetrated.

A positive upbeat perspective that softens my attitude towards MLG as a whole.

 

http://www.examiner.com/article/halo-4-interview-with-mlg-pro-naded

Wed, 06/20/2012 - 20:12
Dixon_Tufar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 12/15/2007 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

All lies.  You're still closed to it, however, you are open to the concept of standardizing and balancing/fairness.

 

ETA: What's different about this interview/observations that wasn't in the previous?

Wed, 06/20/2012 - 21:20 (Reply to #2)
DEEP_NNN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 7 hours ago
Joined: 07/03/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Dixon_Tufar wrote:

All lies.  You're still closed to it, however, you are open to the concept of standardizing and balancing/fairness.

 

ETA: What's different about this interview/observations that wasn't in the previous?

The part where he continues to be positive towards Halo 4 is continuity that I hadn't expected. I was kind of expecting some of these guys to have second (sober) thoughts.

or

I don't remember him saying that stuff about PV before. I don't remember a Rocket Pistol being mentioned in the earlier video either, although I think that was some kind of mistake.

Wed, 06/20/2012 - 22:54 (Reply to #3)
Dixon_Tufar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 6 months ago
Joined: 12/15/2007 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

DEEP_NNN wrote:

Dixon_Tufar wrote:

All lies.  You're still closed to it, however, you are open to the concept of standardizing and balancing/fairness.

 

ETA: What's different about this interview/observations that wasn't in the previous?

The part where he continues to be positive towards Halo 4 is continuity that I hadn't expected. I was kind of expecting some of these guys to have second (sober) thoughts.

or

I don't remember him saying that stuff about PV before. I don't remember a Rocket Pistol being mentioned in the earlier video either, although I think that was some kind of mistake.

 

I think everyone is positive towards Halo 4, even the "OMG run shouldn't be in Halo" crowd.  They might be mildly upset at sprint being in it, but if it ends up playing more like Halo 2/3, life is good.

 

I saw lots of rocket pistol.  It was mentioned somewhere in some video too, I believe.

Thu, 06/21/2012 - 06:16 (Reply to #4)
DEEP_NNN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 7 hours ago
Joined: 07/03/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Dixon_Tufar wrote:

 

I saw lots of rocket pistol.  It was mentioned somewhere in some video too, I believe.

Since I didn't see it in the video I thought there must be some confusion and the author just misstoke it for the Sticky Detonator.

I will have to watch the Naded video again.

Quote from the article.
The new weapons like the Scattershot, the Rocket Pistol, and the Sticky (Plasma Grenade) Detonator all were really fun to use.

Thu, 06/21/2012 - 08:20
DarthTabasco's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 weeks 13 hours ago
Joined: 10/09/2011 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

I think the "rocket pistol" and Sticky Detonator are the same weapon. The Sticky Detonator was shown, and referred to by that name in video interviews. However, it is not a "plasma" grenade, but part of the UNSC ordinance. 

See the Stick Detonator http://halo.xbox.com/halo4#!images/renders/f32f87eb-0de9-44d4-b801-6b4cfac6e46a

That aside, I am encouraged by the favorable words he spoke about Halo 4. I was surprised with this quote:

Quote:
After playingHalo 4 at E3, I think that it has the potential to be the bestHalo game ever released.

I have to say that is quite an ambitious statement.

Join our Universe

Connect with 2o2p