E3 Event For Halo 4

27 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, 06/04/2012 - 11:39
Dixon_Tufar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/15/2007 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

E3 Event For Halo 4

Fuck..  They got me.  I'm officially ready to play this shit yesterday.

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 11:46
lanierb's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 6 months ago
Joined: 04/17/2008 - 23:00

Where can I watch it at this point?

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 11:48
OMGaLaserPewPew's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 month ago
Joined: 11/14/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Also can't wait for the new Splinter Cell!

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 12:08 (Reply to #3)
Dixon_Tufar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/15/2007 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

OMGaLaserPewPew wrote:

Also can't wait for the new Splinter Cell!

 

That did look like a avery pretty interactive movie.

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 12:26 (Reply to #4)
OMGaLaserPewPew's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 month ago
Joined: 11/14/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Dixon_Tufar wrote:

OMGaLaserPewPew wrote:

Also can't wait for the new Splinter Cell!

 

That did look like a avery pretty interactive movie.

 

Damn, I didn't know you already got to play it.  Or played any of the previous Splinter Cells, like Conviction.  Oh wait, I forgot you hate on anything you think other people will enjoy.

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 14:15 (Reply to #5)
Dixon_Tufar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/15/2007 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

OMGaLaserPewPew wrote:

Dixon_Tufar wrote:

OMGaLaserPewPew wrote:

Also can't wait for the new Splinter Cell!

 

That did look like a avery pretty interactive movie.

 

Damn, I didn't know you already got to play it.  Or played any of the previous Splinter Cells, like Conviction.  Oh wait, I forgot you hate on anything you think other people will enjoy.

 

I played a Splinter Cell game a little while ago, and it was okay, but not my cup of tea.

 

Also, it was entirely too fun.  It needed more hot pokers to the genitals.

 

ETA: BTB Splinter Cell FTW.

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 11:59
OldnAchy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 59 min ago
Joined: 08/16/2010 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Those new beasties in H4 look tough.

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 12:22
ekattan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 05/27/2005 - 23:00
Mon, 06/04/2012 - 16:19 (Reply to #8)
jtgjr007's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 9 months ago
Joined: 06/21/2005 - 23:00

ekattan wrote:

H4 vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=1Em1MiiqT9A

Seriously.

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 12:59
DEEP_NNN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 12 hours ago
Joined: 07/03/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Dixon_Tufar wrote:

Fuck..  They got me.  I'm officially ready to play this shit yesterday.

I've got the feeling, we haven't seen anything yet!

More goodies to come.

Spartan Ops tonight, I think.

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 14:06
LegendcalledJim's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months ago
Joined: 02/13/2009 - 23:00

The campaign looks amazing and I love the sound of the weapons. Can't wait to see some high quailty multiplayer.

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 14:17
Pulsaris's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/20/2006 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

I thought the enemy that picked up the grenade and flung it back at Master Chief was pretty damn cool.

Also the new forerunner weapons look very cool.

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 14:38
ekattan's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 05/27/2005 - 23:00

I'm glad we get new enemies. Shooting grunts gets old pretty fast. Assault Rifle still? Seriously? WTF. 

 

 

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 14:51
Hoplite's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 9 months ago
Joined: 03/08/2006 - 23:00

Forerunners, or at least their creations, finally.

Hooray for story in a Halo game again. Super sci-fi.

If you haven't read the books by Greg Bear, read up, lots of awesome stuff in their related to what we are going to see on election day.

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 15:11 (Reply to #14)
MrGuster's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 09/12/2006 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Hoplite wrote:

If you haven't read the books by Greg Bear, read up, lots of awesome stuff in their related to what we are going to see on election day.

My thoughts exactly.

 

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 16:21
w0rm's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
Joined: 11/13/2009 - 23:00
Mon, 06/04/2012 - 16:34 (Reply to #16)
DEEP_NNN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 12 hours ago
Joined: 07/03/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

w0rm wrote:

Multiplayer footage via THC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HwpEKl8Mz94

So much goodness, Eh?

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 16:39 (Reply to #17)
w0rm's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
Joined: 11/13/2009 - 23:00

DEEP_NNN wrote:

w0rm wrote:

Multiplayer footage via THC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HwpEKl8Mz94

So much goodness, Eh?

 

Faith in Halo slowly being restored.

Gameplay appears to have returned a more "Halo-like" pace.  Can't wait to see more.

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 16:35 (Reply to #18)
OMGaLaserPewPew's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 month ago
Joined: 11/14/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 
w0rm wrote:

Multiplayer footage via THC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HwpEKl8Mz94

Looks like the shield from the campaign at the 45 sec mark
Mon, 06/04/2012 - 16:56
YEM's picture
YEM
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 4 days ago
Joined: 06/21/2006 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Awesome...

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 17:09
Dixon_Tufar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/15/2007 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

That looks pretty solid, actually.  I'm interested to see how that shield armor ability plays out.

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 18:02 (Reply to #21)
DEEP_NNN's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 12 hours ago
Joined: 07/03/2005 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Dixon_Tufar wrote:

That looks pretty solid, actually.  I'm interested to see how that shield armor ability plays out.

It doesn't seem to mimic Armor Lock's charateristics at all either. It was beaten through fairly quickly.

Mon, 06/04/2012 - 22:54 (Reply to #22)
Dixon_Tufar's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 4 months ago
Joined: 12/15/2007 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

DEEP_NNN wrote:

Dixon_Tufar wrote:

That looks pretty solid, actually.  I'm interested to see how that shield armor ability plays out.

It doesn't seem to mimic Armor Lock's charateristics at all either. It was beaten through fairly quickly.

 

I was thinking about more of a mobile bubble shield...that's one-directional.

Tue, 06/05/2012 - 00:09
wamam87's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 2 months ago
Joined: 11/05/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

finally got to watch it...

 

AWESOME!

Tue, 06/05/2012 - 05:42
CBOE01's picture
Offline
Last seen: 8 years 6 months ago
Joined: 12/29/2009 - 23:00

MP lookin' the same...and bleed through better be present...I can create bleed through.

 

edit: quie better vid. longer and without the shit tunes.

http://youtu.be/wKDtMHzM6J8

Tue, 06/05/2012 - 08:49
jonny12gauge's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 08/16/2006 - 23:00

Awesome vid!

 

Why did the MP part give me DejaVu from playing Unreal Tournament from back in the day?

 

I know it 's hard to tell from those few clips, but it seems like the action is faster!

Tue, 06/05/2012 - 09:09
Hoplite's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 9 months ago
Joined: 03/08/2006 - 23:00

Join our Universe

Connect with 2o2p