ACV - where's my team???

32 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, 03/27/2012 - 17:07
PaiganBoi's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/25/2010 - 23:00

ACV - where's my team???

ok.... this has been going on since the weekend. team members not showing up on anyones world maps when playing. for example: i was just finished playing less than five minutes ago and no one was signing to play. i noticed though that the team level had gone up to 70. i check the FoF list and PoltegIce is playing but he doesnt show up on my game. WTF????

does anybody have any clue as to whats going on. cuz this is getting annoying.

Tue, 03/27/2012 - 17:38
darththorn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 01/09/2006 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Unless they have to be directly on your friends list.  I will be online tomorrow night, unless UPS is lying to me.

Tue, 03/27/2012 - 17:55 (Reply to #2)
PaiganBoi's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/25/2010 - 23:00

darththorn wrote:

Unless they have to be directly on your friends list.  I will be online tomorrow night, unless UPS is lying to me.

Taco, Levi and Blood are all on my FR and not all if us would show on each others rosters as being on. We all had to dashboard out a few times before it finally worked. 

Tue, 03/27/2012 - 17:49
Leviticus78's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 5 months ago
Joined: 01/19/2008 - 23:00

PaiganBoi wrote:

ok.... this has been going on since the weekend. team members not showing up on anyones world maps when playing. for example: i was just finished playing less than five minutes ago and no one was signing to play. i noticed though that the team level had gone up to 70. i check the FoF list and PoltegIce is playing but he doesnt show up on my game. WTF????

does anybody have any clue as to whats going on. cuz this is getting annoying.

 

Ya i remember we had that problem Friday night. Once I dashboarded and came back in it worked but we shouldn't have to do that.

Tue, 03/27/2012 - 19:15
KamakazeTaco's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 4 months ago
Joined: 01/30/2009 - 23:00

Today is when the new maps for Gears came out, as well as Halo clan night so I'm not gonna be around today. Tomorrow though we should get some shit goin and conquer!

Wed, 03/28/2012 - 05:33
PoltegIce's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/25/2006 - 23:00

Really! Wow, I wasn;t checking friends list or FOF because of the team list. Well Now I know.   I am all in for some conquering. I still suckatage but not as bad as the day before. Starting to get the hang of it, but I still have a lot to figure out. She definetly does not play like the other ones.  High Cap Genny FTW!

Wed, 03/28/2012 - 11:00
Leviticus78's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 5 months ago
Joined: 01/19/2008 - 23:00

Yes, conquesting needs to take place.

I'm tired of seeing Sins of Anarchy and their 400 team score all over the place angry

Wed, 03/28/2012 - 14:30
Pulsaris's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 01/20/2006 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

I will definitely be on tonight... time to do some dethroning.

Thu, 03/29/2012 - 06:03
PoltegIce's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/25/2006 - 23:00

Good Games last night Buddies!

 

We had 5 of us for one mission and 4 men for a bunch of others. We had a hard time trying to figure out how to actually launch missions. We spent a lot of time just attacking turrets, but we did manage to get intop a conquest game where we invaded some dudes territory. It was a 4 VS 4 but we didn't think we were gonna fight real people so one guy took the operator role and we ended up outnumbered with a 3 vs 4. We Were pretty pathetic. We all wanted to listen to the operator but just weren't disciplined enough lol. At one point I was hiding around the corner with a enemy coming up to it for my ambush. But the operator had marked him so his emblem was over the enemies head, so I assumed he was a friendly. I let him pass unscathed.  So after a little bit he turned around and hit me Mucho hard. I died without a chance to run. Oh Man that was an Eye opener! We need to do those mock practice battles so we can figure out whats actually going on in a battle with your friends.

 

But totally awesome fun. I stayed up 2hours past my bedtime and that doesn't happen often during on a weekday. Can't wait to get some more games in with everybody. Unfortunetly I wont be around on the weekend. Hopefully meet yas during the week.

Thu, 03/29/2012 - 11:08 (Reply to #9)
Leviticus78's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 5 months ago
Joined: 01/19/2008 - 23:00

PoltegIce wrote:

Good Games last night Buddies!

 

We had 5 of us for one mission and 4 men for a bunch of others. We had a hard time trying to figure out how to actually launch missions. We spent a lot of time just attacking turrets, but we did manage to get intop a conquest game where we invaded some dudes territory. It was a 4 VS 4 but we didn't think we were gonna fight real people so one guy took the operator role and we ended up outnumbered with a 3 vs 4. We Were pretty pathetic. We all wanted to listen to the operator but just weren't disciplined enough lol. At one point I was hiding around the corner with a enemy coming up to it for my ambush. But the operator had marked him so his emblem was over the enemies head, so I assumed he was a friendly. I let him pass unscathed.  So after a little bit he turned around and hit me Mucho hard. I died without a chance to run. Oh Man that was an Eye opener! We need to do those mock practice battles so we can figure out whats actually going on in a battle with your friends.

 

But totally awesome fun. I stayed up 2hours past my bedtime and that doesn't happen often during on a weekday. Can't wait to get some more games in with everybody. Unfortunetly I wont be around on the weekend. Hopefully meet yas during the week.

Well that explains what happened to our team points, lol.

There will be much conquesting taking place this weekend if I have my way. The wife is out of town and I got the whole place to myself. Will be getting home Saturday afternoon MST and plan on ACV in to the wee hours of Sunday morning. I will probably be playing pretty late tomorrow night as well.

Thu, 03/29/2012 - 06:55
darththorn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 01/09/2006 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

I had a migraine last night so I only played for half an hour or so, sorry I missed you guys.  What times are you all typically on during the week?  I will definitely be on tomorrow night until I pass out.

Thu, 03/29/2012 - 10:17
PoltegIce's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/25/2006 - 23:00

I wont be on tomorrow or all weekend myself

 

But I am on earliest probably as I am In the Atlantic Time zone, 4 hours ahead of PST. Or 2 h ahead of central. I Play from about 3pm - 8pm Central weeknights, no weekends for another 4 weeks.

Thu, 03/29/2012 - 13:40
Pulsaris's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 01/20/2006 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Had a lot of fun last night.  Great to meet some of you I haven't played with yet... good time. The conquest mission was a mess but still fun- learned a lot from it at least. We need more mechs for sure. Even if one person is on we can still earn team points, so don't let that sway you from playing/not playing.

Thu, 03/29/2012 - 14:33
PaiganBoi's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/25/2010 - 23:00

Damn. I missed all the fun. I've tried a couple of conquest missions as a Merc. I held my own in one mission but, the team still lost. In another we just go obliterated. I hung back to get in a double team position but the rest of the randoms just decided to bum rush the opponents and just got crushed. The other team just did a pincer move and dropped some serious fire power on them. 

Fri, 03/30/2012 - 08:18
darththorn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 01/09/2006 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Found this, it is for the PS3 version, but I would think that the same thing applies to the 360.

 

I, as well as, others in the PS3 community have been experiencing connection issues. 
Normally the issues happen at stage 3/4 of login.
This problem results in a error cannot connect to the server or something similar. 
If this error occurs, and you quit the game, and restart the game, you will still get the error.
However, if you keep spamming the connect, it will eventually let you in.
---Note! The lobby it puts you in is usually the Secondary lobby!
---In this secondary lobby only other members who logged in with this glitch, can be seen. Anyone on the Primary lobby will show as offline.

To fix this secondary lobby error (the only way that i know so far) is..
If the log in error occurs, keep trying to log in, (usually takes 3-4 tries) and you will be placed in the secondary lobby. Now when in this lobby, quit the game by the XMB (center PS button)
Restart the game, and you will log in on the first try, and enter the primary lobby with the rest of your team.

I hope this helps anyone with connection problemst 

 

I also found last night that if you do a Network Connection Test before you boot up the game that you will connect the 1st try.

 

Fri, 03/30/2012 - 13:00 (Reply to #15)
PoltegIce's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/25/2006 - 23:00

darththorn wrote:

Found this, it is for the PS3 version, but I would think that the same thing applies to the 360.

 

I, as well as, others in the PS3 community have been experiencing connection issues. 
Normally the issues happen at stage 3/4 of login.
This problem results in a error cannot connect to the server or something similar. 
If this error occurs, and you quit the game, and restart the game, you will still get the error.
However, if you keep spamming the connect, it will eventually let you in.
---Note! The lobby it puts you in is usually the Secondary lobby!
---In this secondary lobby only other members who logged in with this glitch, can be seen. Anyone on the Primary lobby will show as offline.

To fix this secondary lobby error (the only way that i know so far) is..
If the log in error occurs, keep trying to log in, (usually takes 3-4 tries) and you will be placed in the secondary lobby. Now when in this lobby, quit the game by the XMB (center PS button)
Restart the game, and you will log in on the first try, and enter the primary lobby with the rest of your team.

I hope this helps anyone with connection problemst 

 

I also found last night that if you do a Network Connection Test before you boot up the game that you will connect the 1st try.

 

 

 

But it didn't work? You couldn't connect to us last night. And you did log in and back out like four times, and the rest of us did it 2 times. Something is amiss.

Fri, 03/30/2012 - 14:17
darththorn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 01/09/2006 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

I also kept getting the unable to connect error last night, I have been on 3 time today and haven't gotten it yet, so maybe it is sorted out.  I also changed a couple of settings in my router last night, so maybe that helped too.  Anyway, I will be on tonight, so maybe I can get in.

Wed, 04/04/2012 - 07:29
PaiganBoi's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/25/2010 - 23:00

anyone else still getting that glitch problem where it dumps you into that secondary serever and you cant see any of your team members? i know i am. i tried to get in yesterday and thats all that kept happening to me. since Levi and I finished the SP campaign on the weekend im really itching to get into some MP stuff. i've tried some unranked free battle and its pretty damn hard for a noob like me. this bloody glitch not letting me play with my team is getting on my nerves.

Wed, 04/04/2012 - 08:47 (Reply to #18)
Leviticus78's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 5 months ago
Joined: 01/19/2008 - 23:00

PaiganBoi wrote:

anyone else still getting that glitch problem where it dumps you into that secondary serever and you cant see any of your team members? i know i am. i tried to get in yesterday and thats all that kept happening to me. since Levi and I finished the SP campaign on the weekend im really itching to get into some MP stuff. i've tried some unranked free battle and its pretty damn hard for a noob like me. this bloody glitch not letting me play with my team is getting on my nerves.

 

I've only had that problem a couple times. I am also wanting to get into the territory overtaking now as well. I have had to start limiting my gaming during the week so you probably won't see me till weekends now although you may see me on a day or two during the week.

What's this WE garbage you are referring to Paigan? If I remember correctly, you are the one who took out the main boss while I was busy running away the whole match laugh

Wed, 04/04/2012 - 14:34 (Reply to #19)
PaiganBoi's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/25/2010 - 23:00

Leviticus78 wrote:

PaiganBoi wrote:

anyone else still getting that glitch problem where it dumps you into that secondary serever and you cant see any of your team members? i know i am. i tried to get in yesterday and thats all that kept happening to me. since Levi and I finished the SP campaign on the weekend im really itching to get into some MP stuff. i've tried some unranked free battle and its pretty damn hard for a noob like me. this bloody glitch not letting me play with my team is getting on my nerves.

 

I've only had that problem a couple times. I am also wanting to get into the territory overtaking now as well. I have had to start limiting my gaming during the week so you probably won't see me till weekends now although you may see me on a day or two during the week.

What's this WE garbage you are referring to Paigan? If I remember correctly, you are the one who took out the main boss while I was busy running away the whole match laugh

well it didnt help that he was always focusing on you more than me. besides... you ended up beating him right after, when you and Moldy Q tag teamed the bastard.

also with the new season starting does that mean that the territories have been reset and are up for grabs again?

Wed, 04/04/2012 - 10:18
PoltegIce's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/25/2006 - 23:00

Ya saw ya trying to log in yesturday PB. Wish it woulda worked cause I neeeded a hand on a order mission. I had to do it in 5 minutes but couldn't by myself. Taco was on but the bugger wouldn't step out of the dam garage. I swear if I see anyone else spend more then 2 hours in the garage I'm gonna kill ya!@laugh

Wed, 04/04/2012 - 12:22
Pulsaris's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 01/20/2006 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

I think it may be a good idea to come up with an AC night. Seems like it's been difficult to get a full group together. 

Today is also a new season.

Thu, 04/05/2012 - 05:50 (Reply to #22)
PoltegIce's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/25/2006 - 23:00

Pulsaris wrote:

I think it may be a good idea to come up with an AC night. Seems like it's been difficult to get a full group together. 

Today is also a new season.

 

Good Idea. Currently I am only available Monday to Thursday nights, 4pm-9pm eastern. Of course i have been known to stay up later if friends are around and we are having fun.

 

This may change drastically in 4 weeks. Only time will tell.

Thu, 04/05/2012 - 14:32
PaiganBoi's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/25/2010 - 23:00

if anyone is gonna be playing this long weekend and needs a partner for anything hit me up. i will be on tonight, friday and saturday night. starting from around 10 pm EST till whenever i start to fall asleep.

Fri, 04/06/2012 - 08:09
Pulsaris's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 01/20/2006 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

I'd be down for Saturday night.

Fri, 04/20/2012 - 07:29
PaiganBoi's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/25/2010 - 23:00

Hey, PotegIce. thanks with helping me out last night in finishing up the Order missions. those last few AC battles would have been tough solo. now comes the fun part.... going through them again to S rank and get the subquests.... sigh.

BTW you were right. i bought up all the decals in the shop and i didnt get the achievement for it.... glitched maybe?

Sun, 04/22/2012 - 16:24 (Reply to #26)
Gman30's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 8 months ago
Joined: 04/13/2012 - 21:34

PaiganBoi wrote:
i bought up all the decals in the shop and i didnt get the achievement for it.... glitched maybe?

 

You need to get all the emblems from the Order missions then all from the Story then all from the hidden Zodiac members in the story.

 

Hidden Zodiac emblems come from trying to attain the Gigga Missle.

[URL=https://www.gamespot.com/armored-core-v/answers/how-to-get-the-giga-miss... is some info  on how to attain the Gigga Missle.

Fri, 04/20/2012 - 07:43
PoltegIce's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/25/2006 - 23:00

I can only assume you get more emblems S ranking order or story or both missions. Only 17 or so order missions left for me, then the story Blahhh that will be rough.

Thu, 05/03/2012 - 08:34
sfw555's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/07/2009 - 23:00

i've been on this list for a week and have never seen showing as online....

 

Fri, 05/04/2012 - 06:17 (Reply to #29)
PoltegIce's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 4 months ago
Joined: 10/25/2006 - 23:00

sfw555 wrote:

i've been on this list for a week and have never seen showing as online....

 

 

I don't understand. You aren't showing up as online, or you can't see anyone online? If you are looking at the team liist in the game, people only show up there if they are in the game as well. They could be online but in other games. Also during the week there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity in it. Mostly late friday night is when people show up to play. But during the week you can use the fof list and and try to invite people.

I work out of town during the week and don't have my xbox with me. I only get to play on weekends.

Fri, 05/04/2012 - 07:22 (Reply to #30)
sfw555's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 02/07/2009 - 23:00

i don't know if i show up on line or not, but if i go to the team page and scroll down through the list it says they are all offline. taco and you are the only ones on my actual freinds list....but after work tonight i'll spam em all. btw nice avatar, when is somebody gonna make games out of all those properties? blows my mind that in 30 years alway got was one moblile game on a system nobody owned.

Join our Universe

Connect with 2o2p