Sniper vs Jet

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sun, 03/18/2012 - 07:45
Cardiac_Wolf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/21/2010 - 23:00

Sniper vs Jet

This is very similar to a video posted a few months back showing someone bailing the jet and take out another jet on his tail with a rocket launcher and then entering the jet again in mid flight.  This guy does it with a sniper rifle and swaps jets in mid air.  Enjoy!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrOIgxQ--Tc&feature=g-vrec&context=G273a6...

Mon, 03/19/2012 - 12:11
x77x's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 08/29/2008 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

wow!  impressive

Mon, 03/19/2012 - 14:06
Spartan_1976's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 5 months ago
Joined: 12/18/2007 - 23:00

Impressive, I can't even snipe standing on solid ground.

Tue, 03/20/2012 - 17:07 (Reply to #3)
Corcharo's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 05/17/2011 - 23:00

everything is so much easier on pc...

 

Tue, 03/20/2012 - 17:56 (Reply to #4)
Cardiac_Wolf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/21/2010 - 23:00

Corcharo wrote:

everything is so much easier on pc...

 

 

Except flying a jet. 

Wed, 03/21/2012 - 10:35 (Reply to #5)
Corcharo's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 05/17/2011 - 23:00

Cardiac_Wolf wrote:

Corcharo wrote:

everything is so much easier on pc...

 

 

Except flying a jet. 

Why? You can't fly with keyboard only?

Wed, 03/21/2012 - 18:38 (Reply to #6)
Cardiac_Wolf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 2 months ago
Joined: 08/21/2010 - 23:00

Corcharo wrote:

Cardiac_Wolf wrote:

Corcharo wrote:

everything is so much easier on pc...

 

 

Except flying a jet. 

Why? You can't fly with keyboard only?

 

I struggle with it but obviously some do it with no problem but it seems so much easier to me with a controller.   I do love the mouse and keyboard for aiming and shooting though. 

Thu, 03/22/2012 - 11:08 (Reply to #7)
Corcharo's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 05/17/2011 - 23:00

Cardiac_Wolf wrote:

Corcharo wrote:

Cardiac_Wolf wrote:

Corcharo wrote:

everything is so much easier on pc...

 

 

Except flying a jet. 

Why? You can't fly with keyboard only?

 

I struggle with it but obviously some do it with no problem but it seems so much easier to me with a controller.   I do love the mouse and keyboard for aiming and shooting though. 

From what I can remember from my PC playing days, flying with keyboard only wasn't as intuitive as a pad but much more precise once you got the hang of it. I used the mouse only for the 360 cokpit view, too much of a pain to use for controlling the aircraft.

 

 

Thu, 03/22/2012 - 11:11 (Reply to #8)
Corcharo's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 05/17/2011 - 23:00

Damn because of this game, I'm closer than ever to buy an high end PC... I should stop watching videos from PC players

Thu, 03/22/2012 - 12:43 (Reply to #9)
twitchy's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 3 days ago
Joined: 10/28/2009 - 23:00
Currently Playing: 

Corcharo wrote:

Damn because of this game, I'm closer than ever to buy an high end PC... I should stop watching videos from PC players

 

scary huh?  I'm currently in debate with myself over whether I want a Vita, or PC upgrades for my birthday this year...

i previously told the wife that I want a Vita... but i'm having a hard time when I see BF3 and having friends playing it there too.

Thu, 03/22/2012 - 18:37 (Reply to #10)
Corcharo's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 years 2 weeks ago
Joined: 05/17/2011 - 23:00

twitchy wrote:

Corcharo wrote:

Damn because of this game, I'm closer than ever to buy an high end PC... I should stop watching videos from PC players

 

scary huh?  I'm currently in debate with myself over whether I want a Vita, or PC upgrades for my birthday this year...

i previously told the wife that I want a Vita... but i'm having a hard time when I see BF3 and having friends playing it there too.

 

Tough choice indeed smiley

But if you have a good number of friends playing on PC, that should be the decisive point

Join our Universe

Connect with 2o2p