What is 2old2play?

2old2play is a premier gaming site dedicated to helping gamers over the age of 25 find each other.  

We know better than anyone that gamers with jobs, family, and responsibility often find it hard to meet up with others who understand their life experience.  Our goal is to create discussion, news, tournaments, LANs, and more for gamers over 25.  Signing up is completely free and serves to help you connect with other gamers. 

So free yourself from the world of online screaming children and find a home here at 2old2play.  Welcome!

New Releases: Week of January 26th, 2020

So one of the drawbacks of getting older is finding lumps where there should be lumps. Luckily this...

3 weeks 2 days ago

Comments

New Releases

Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Wireless Headset - Xbox One

I love headphones. I have too many pairs as I am always trying to find something that suits my nee...

3 weeks 5 days ago

Comments

Hardware Reviews

New Releases: Week of January 19 2020

I feel like I am cheating on my writing duties lately.  Last month absolutely nothing...

1 month 17 hours ago

Comments

New Releases

Still Got Game Ep. 423: Streaming Wars

Still Got Game, Episode 423, 2old2play's official vid/podcast, has been posted and is ready for your...

1 month 5 days ago

Comments

Still Got Game

New Releases: Week of January 12th, 2020

Hey everyone! I have some great news! Please welcome a new writer to the 2old2play staff...Coffee. T...

1 month 1 week ago

Comments

New Releases

Still Got Game Ep. 422: Happy New Year!

Still Got Game, Episode 422, 2old2play's official vid/podcast, has been posted and is ready for your...

1 month 1 week ago

Comments

Still Got Game

Join our Universe

Connect with 2o2p